Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November already!??

Where the heck did September and October go?  One minute I was dealing with bronchitis and the next I was in MN to visit my sister (above) and her family & friends.  This shot was taken on the last day there after visiting JKL Gifts (KA's new pop-up store) at Snuffy's.  We had bacon cheddar cheese burgers and chili cheese fries and a malt.  It was great!  But more importantly, the trip was great.  I was able to spend another Hallowe'en with Andrea's kids, connect with friends and spend some good one-on-one time with Andrea as well.  And talk about a busy household!  There wasn't more than 20 minutes in the whole 10 days where we inserted a little down-time.  Only to be interrupted by laundry.  I really do wish I lived closer so I could spend more time with all of them!

As for the studio, not much is happening right now in the creative department.  Just back from one trip and on to the next!  I'm hoping to have more Craft Fairs to attend (the last one was a success - yay me!) before the snow and cold makes me refuse to leave the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment