Sunday, March 22, 2009

green hand

"To receive everything, one must open one's hands and give." Taisen Deshimaru

This is typical. Or at least, typically me. I am supposed to be working on updating Quickbooks and I can't help but get green dye all over my hands. I bet it will take at least a day to get rid of it. I hope the clients I'm visiting with tomorrow don't mind!

I've managed to get a few more paintings done, but have as of yet to post them on Etsy. I'm a little afraid, I guess, of being taken seriously or of being called a hack since I don't have formal training with painting. I just do what I like and what feels good on the canvas. My brother in law was asking how the venture was going and I had to evaluate where I'm at with all these paintings - I'm trepeditious about sending them out into the world. So for now, they're piling up on my Grandfather's curio cabinet, waiting for their chance to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment