Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello Birdie!

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." ~Maya Angelou


I had so much fun making these little gift cards! There is a mango coloured set as well. The little bird is from Hero Arts - Hello Birdie stamp set, and the ribbon is a Target special. My sister is always buying small packs of cards and ribbon for me to use (since I don't live in the US and therefore am precluded from the fabulousness of Target). The cards she bought for me last time had an embossed V and an embossed D on them. Not so useful unless your name is Deloris or Vivienne. Until I cut them down and made these little gift cards. Now they are uber useful. I just posted them on etsy this morning. Perhaps tomorrow I'll get around to posting the tags I made out of the leftover... oooh how much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment