Sunday, May 31, 2009

Things your dog should not eat

"My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet." ~Edith Wharton

I saw a great poster the other day at the vet's all about what your dog should NOT eat. But I can't find one online. So I poked around and compiled my own. Nothing was copyrighted, so feel free to copy the 3 pages and keep them around for your reference. I'm always arguing with my brother in law about what Maggie Mae (shown above) should and should NOT eat. His favourite line is "well it probably won't kill her." That's just not the risk I'm willing to take. Plus, even if it 'only' makes her vomit and poo everywhere, do I really want to deal with that? Noooooo....

If you would like the pdf copy of this listing, please let me know and I'll forward it to you.




1 comment:

  1. can you pls send me a pdf copy of the list of things dogs cant eat pls?
    very nice!

    ReplyDelete